Friday, July 29, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa

Here we are! My parents, my Dad's parents, my two brothers, and any involved spouses and children. :)

(This is the good picture of Scott. There are several with him yelling at all the cameras. He was tired of "saying cheese" and no amount of ice cream and candy bribes would change his mind.)


My grandpa is super awesome because he is 80 years old and still swims and wrestles with the kids.

I miss my Grandparents lots. They live in Utah and we didn't get to see them last year, but they flew out to California to see us which saved us the drive there. :) YAY and Thanks!!

My grandparents really are great though. My grandma is so sweet and kind and loving and giving; she is really the perfect grandma. I love her! ...and my grandpa is great too. I love his funny jokes and sarcasm. It makes me smile. I see where my dad gets it from. :)

We had a fun time with them this summer. My little brother Kevin and his wife and their daughter also flew out from Utah. So for the week we just hung out and had a fun and relaxing time.

3 comments:

Kelli Nørgaard said...

You guys are so lucky you were all there at the same time and actually remembered to take a group pic! Love it!

shellyk said...

Love your group picture...and that your grandpa and dad are sarcastic...that's where you get your funnies from. :)

Ingrid said...

I also love the group picture! Can really understand you like them a lot! They seem to be the best kind of grandparents and how great they are both that healthy in this age, both physically and mentally. Amazing! Sad they are so far away!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails