Sunday, August 28, 2011

Have a good day kids!





Here are the Kinder! Grades 8, 6, 1, and preschool!


WHOO HOOO for School!!!

Even little Poozie is headed to "birdy school" for three full days a week! :) I have looked forward to this moment all summer.

Who am I kidding? I've been looking forward to having "free" days for nearly 13 years!

I deserve all the bon bons I'm going to eat! :) ...right after I do the shopping, clean the house, do the laundry, make the dinner, cut the grass, and iron the shirts. Basically all the same stuff I did before, but now I get to do it without a carting Andrea to and from. :)

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

Wow, such sweet children. Lovely pictures!
Why are you so perfect and ambitious? Go for the candy at least a week at every single minute you are by yourself, before even think about cleaning and all the other stuff! Go Tara, Go!

Kelli Nørgaard said...

So where is the pic of momma in her "I'm going to hang out at Starbucks all day because all 4 kids are in school" tshirt?!

shellyk said...

I love that I can see you reflected in the glass behind Sierra, and Kelly and Brett in Scotty's picture. Your kids are beautiful...and I'm so glad you are going to get some beautiful free time hahahaha!!! You know you've already signed yourself up for every possible mom helper thing you could have! I pick you to be my mommy in my next life! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails