Thursday, September 3, 2015

First Day of School!



Senior!!!  Can you believe that?  Feel free to forward any college fund contributions our way!  :)  KE is excited to finish up one more year of high school and the other kids are already fighting over who gets her room!



Sophomore!!!  My little girls are big, well they are still little, but you get it.  Sierra is thrilled to leave the house at 6:40am every day now!  Not really, but she is happy to get to play indoor volleyball again ...and she even made the varsity high school team!



Fifth grade!!!  My boy!!  This kid is the best boy ever! ...even though he refuses to hold my hand or give me hugs in public.  :(  He still loves me though ...he told me so.  :)



Second grade!!  Wow huh?!!!  This cute one is by far the biggest challenge in the house.  :)  She cracks us up continually with her "boss skills", "hard core", "cray cray" and "wicked awesome" comments.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails