Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Sun!!!



I LOVE THE SUN!!!!

The last few days have been fairly warm and today when we woke up we noticed it was bright and sunny and REALLY warm! Now that it is almost noon the temperature is almost 30 degrees C!!! That is almost 90 degrees Fahrenheit! Go Global Warming!

Maybe this is why there was a huge lightening storm a few nights ago as I was talking on the phone to my mom. No thunder really... just tons of lightening! So strange! Sierra couldn't go to sleep for hours because she kept watching it.

So anyways... it's so warm I have found a hose and a sprinkler and sent the kids outside to play in their swimming suits. Scotty went in his underwear since I just realized we don't even own a swimming suit in his size anymore! Andrea prefers to be stylish in only a diaper and is loving her new naked freedom. She was meant to be a California girl, she LOVES this warmth!!!

I think we'll head to the beach for a super Easter Picnic!!! THIS IS THE WEATHER I'M USED TO!!!! :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

This California girl is also loving every bit of sun that comes out and am longing for more!

Laura in Ludwigsburg

C and H Romenesko said...

What???? No april fool's posting today? Huh? Slacker! :0

Everyone loves the AF joke from last year. I almost didn't like you after that! hehe.

Happy Easter.

Unknown said...

Is this an April Fool's joke? The girls look a little cold to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails