Sunday, April 5, 2009

**MISSING SHEEP**

REWARD IF FOUND!!!

Sleepy Sheep has gone missing!!!

I am very sad and now determined to get as many Sleepy Sheeps as possible. Ingird, this is the Sheep you gave us in California, so he will most likely need to be imported. :) To everyone in the USA... IF YOU FIND THIS SHEEP - BUY him. Buy LOTS of him. Mail him to me.

Description of Sleepy Sheep
- softest fur in the world
- floppy and cuddly
- small, about 8 inches long
- "beans" only in the feet, the rest of him is filled with fluffy stuff
- no tags attached to him anywhere
- small, short tail

Please study the pictures carefully. Print them and put them in your wallet for later reference.

I do think that Sleepy Sheep is probably in the house so that makes me feel a little better, but we have been searching all day!!

3 comments:

Kelli Nørgaard said...

If the folks in the US send you extras, you can disburse one each to all of us expats!

honeypiehorse said...

Oh, no! We have a beloved sheep just like that for our baby girl and have to take it everywhere when she sleeps over. Can you get a Moomin or something in the meantime?

Tara said...

I have gathered every fuzzy stuffed animal in the house and we are seeing how she likes them. I REALLY want the sheep back. I've upped the reward to 50 kroner to whoever finds it, but we've honestly searched EVERYWHERE!

I've always been worried that this sheep was too small. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails