Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Marshmallow Eating Contest



Hilarious! :) I forgot to show this. We went to an American/International "people" Picnic at the beach a while back... It can't be a proper American gathering with an eating contest of some sort... SO - Here are the kids participating in the Marshmallow Eating Contest. :)

Scotty is devastated that he didn't win. Most nights at dinner he wants to finish first and "win"... and we continually tell him it's not a race. But here I was telling him to eat faster, faster, faster!!!

4 comments:

Michaela said...

all that did was give me a headache

Tara said...

Yah, but it was fun to watch! :)

Ingrid said...

Poor Scotty, he really looks like he is suffering, and I feel ashame laughting when watching it. Sorry!
See you!

Lisa said...

Ohhh I just want to scoop Scotty up and give him some lovin'! Too funny! This is something you will have to play at his wedding.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails