Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring DOM




The Dom comes to Hamburg three times a year. It's like a giant fair ...but more giant than you are thinking. It's huge.

I impressed that it leaves at all because it's HUGE. It must take forever to set up/take down.

It involves the worlds largest portable roller coaster. See, even dumb ole' wikipedia talks about it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympia_Looping Maybe next time I should go on it. :)

concentrating in car.

riding on train.

fishing for ducks.

michaela and me up high.

michaela and korey, my friend's brave husband, upside down.

1 comment:

franziengland said...

Ohhhhh, so the Dom is an amusement park and NOT a church ;) !
I'm impressed about the largest portable roller coaster! There is a way to be the best in all cathegories , ask a former marketer :) .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails