Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Favorite Food!


I think I'm over American Fast Food...everytime I eat it I find my self emotionally disappointed... and my stomach feels too full.

However, I have a serious American cereal problem. :) I eat at least three bowls a day ...and I only eat the colorful stuff.

My favorites change... I could pick out 20 different kinds at the grocery store and be happy eating nothing else for a week. :)

Ingrid, these are Captain Crunch with ONLY BERRIES!!! If you send me an address that I can ship to I'll send you a box!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Hi there, this is not breakfast, this is candy, ha ha ha ha!!!
It is really fun that I went on a bus 1.30 am last night. That was in Sweden and I arrived to Kastrup at 7 am, then I took the train to Århus at 8 and arrived over here at 11.40. On my trip I had Captain Crunch original as my snacks!!!! First of course I had ate hard (knäckebröd) bread ;-) .
My kids would think they were in heaven if they had all those choises for cereals. Lucky you!!!!
Hope you are having a great time back home!!!
Thanks for your comment at my blog! Hugs to all of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails