Sunday, July 11, 2010

Santa Cruz


We went to the BEACH. :)

It was a good thing I took along some other adults because four kids at the beach by yourself is near impossible. Thanks Uncle Mikey and Uncle Kev and Auntie Jessica for helping me chase/carry children, push strollers, and carry sand toys!

Once we made it to the beach I think I got whiplash from frantically looking from one kid to the next.... Andrea wanted to roam free all over the entire beach... chasing seagulls and waves. Scotty was determined to fill his bucket FULL of water, but was oblivious to the fact that although the waves go out they COME BACK quickly. Sierra kept going further and further down the beach chasing waves... and Michaela was trying to drown herself perfecting her boogie boarding skills. PHEW...

I put Uncle Mikey in charge of Andrea. I put Uncle Kevin in charge of Scotty and Michaela. ...and I relaxed on the beach watching Sierra. :)

Santa Cruz is extra fun because there is the Boardwalk with is an amusement park RIGHT on the beach. We got the kids wristbands and they rode rides until 10pm at night when Mommy finally decided she was done and wanted to go back to our hotel.

Santa Cruz has the worlds largest or oldest Wooden Roller Coaster... maybe. I know something is cool about that roller coaster. They also have a Merry-Go-Round that you grab rings that hang down and then throw them at a clown picture on the wall and try to make it into his mouth. I think it's one of the last one's on the PLANET. :) maybe. It's just a cool place. Corn Dogs, Dippin Dots, Churros, Funnel Cakes. YUM

We miss you Happy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are all just BEAUTIFUL!

Z :)

Ingrid said...

Great photos from the beach. It looks so calm and nice even if I understand that wasn't really how you felt while being there, but I am sure you had a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails