Thursday, December 9, 2010

Photo Shoot 2010

I haven't done Christmas cards in a few years, and I've had really good reasons/excuses... but this year I decided to do it.

These are NOT the winning Christmas Card Picture... I can't spoil the surprise! That would take away from the excitement of getting the card!

Thanks Shelly for coming over and pooing penguins to make us laugh. ...and Shelly, I know you took about 200 pictures, but I chose the very first one you took. :) TAK and DANKE and THANKS!

Just for you mom. We are #1.

Santa better not bring anymore laptops.

"No Paul, your car can't be in our Christmas card.

I can't believe I made those four little people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos, especially all the laptops .. Pauly sooo funny still wearing his shorts :) Love you all .... missing you in CA

Trini Marie

Anonymous said...

I've been suspended from ebay numerous times. The first time, I sold an item and the buyer paid for it and I shipped it out. But after he received it he claimed that he had never received it, he did receive the package.

However, no item inside. He sent me back the box, and I had to give him a full refund. What crap is that? I ended up not refunding him and my accounts got closed.

Now everytime i create a new account I get banned again!! What can I do? I did find this ebook[url=http://winningvedo23.jimdo.com/2010/10/30/ebay-suspension-guide-9588] ebay stealth[/url] and I really think its worth the 30 bucks they ask for it.. I'm about to buy it too! If any of you have any suggestions or tips feel free to let me know!


Thanks again, ralph

Ingrid said...

What great family photos!!! Look forward to see what you picked in the end... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails