Wednesday, November 19, 2008

for mUm

To Leave A Comment:

- At the bottom of my writing click where it says "comments"
- On the left it will say "show original post". Click here.
- Now you can see the directions as you try to comment. : )
- Type whatever you want in the "Leave Your Comment" section.
- At the bottom it says "Choose an Identity"
- Select "Name/URL"
- In the name section type your name; leave the URL section blank.
- Click "Publish your Comment"

...and Wallah!! You may have to type a word that appears in a box... but it should work!!!

2 comments:

N said...

Hello, I found your blog on www.expat-blog.com

I'm not an expat yet but I'm looking forward to live in DK. I'll come back to check your blog:)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Hilde told me Scotty has started at a 'Børnehave'. How is it going?
See you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails