Monday, November 10, 2008

Grandma - hurry!!!

Hi Grandma!

I'm so excited you are coming to visit us!!! YAY! I can't wait! (and I'm not just excited to get a new delivery of peanut butter)

My Grandma is coming to visit in less than two weeks. She'll be here for Thanksgiving so my job tomorrow will be to find and purchase a turkey. Now it will seem like Thanksgiving. Grandma saves the holiday!

I need her here now though because I'm sick (related to breastfeeding again so not contagious) and Paul's gone for the week. The girls did manage to heat up some of the vegetable soup I made last week so they could eat dinner. I got a little carried away cutting up veggies and accidentally made like 20 pounds of vegetable soup! I took some yummy American medicine so I'm feeling better for the moment...

Welcome back Ingrid! I can't wait to see a few of your elephant pictures and ALL of your leopard pictures from South Africa. When you go back I want to come too!

1 comment:

Tawna said...

Hi Tara, I called Grandma and read her your blog....she's excited about visiting and can't wait to see you all. Also she has a suitcase full of GOODIES!!! Let me know about the Harry Potter books for Michaela and I'll make sure Grandma gets the right ones! Love ya, Tawna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails