Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday HAPPY


Happy Birthday Happy.

We thought it would be festive to decorate Happy's bike so his birthday ride home would be more enjoyable. The pointy birthday hat we attached to his helmet lasted only half the way home in the rainy wind. :) The pink streamers still remain...

I love you Happy. Thanks for riding your bike in the cold dark so I can drive around in the car with my "bum warmer" on. I wonder how much longer you can pedal that bike now that you are WHOA! HOW OLD!!!?!?? -How old am I again...? OH. Not as old as you... :) xoxoxo

I've seen some pretty old people pedaling so I think you have a few more years in you. :)

1 comment:

Kelli Nørgaard said...

soooo sweet! I have my own sweet hubby that rides his 2 wheels each day so I can have the one with four wheels....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails