Monday, December 22, 2008

Today.


Scotty has been chewing on his fingers a lot lately. Today I asked him for a bite. He said yes and then stuck his slobbery finger into my mouth and said "Be nice."

At the store today Scotty wanted a small lego toy. He held it up and said, "Pleeeeeease". I took it from him and looked at and he said, "Don't put it back mommy. It fun. Pleeeeeeease." So I bought it.

Scotty says we have too many presents under the tree.

The girls are giving Andrea "rolling over" lessons. Andrea is very un-interested in rolling over.

Scotty calls the stocking cookies we made, "sockies". He likes the blue ones the best. He lines them up to select the one with the most frosting.

I sent the girls down the street to mail a letter today. On the way back I saw them giving each other piggy-back rides. It was cute to see them being nice. It made me happy.
)

1 comment:

Skogkjerring said...

Just want to stop in to wish you and your family the very best this holiday season!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails